who needs teachers?

Children need teachers... and everyone with a "heuristic" spirit. Ever heard of "eureka?", the greek for "I got it!" Some call it the "aha experience!"
Persons who have a great sense of wonder, curiosity, discipline and who go all the way to find answers to their questions are usually rewarded with this experience.
I've an inkling that Maria, a chinese lady, I interviewed yesterday, could be such a person. A promising artist from a province west of Beijing, she finished 1 year of painting lessons in Ukraine. Now she is in Rome looking for a place where she can continue her studies in sacred arts. She was referred to us by the rector of one of the Pontifical Universities here.
Let's see what comes out of her search. Meanwhile, I asked her if she could consider giving me chinese language lessons while here in Rome. I need a teacher too!